2009 overall was ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day three - jan/3rd/09


Jan 3rd - 1st sunday of 2010 WOHOOOOO!
Weekend shows i watch that kill my video streaming limit of 25 GB - Bindaas Big Switch - my fav is Sunny Sara :) and the other show is Splitsvilla - no favs just as yet but def. not liking the Riya chick.
todays Fb status : I dream of a better world, where the motives of chickens crossing the road are not questioned. like seriously please just let the chicken get to the other side without being so damn inquisitive!
events today- thanksgiving lunch thing at "grandparents" place in Hamilton, drove through a chilly snowstorm. That drive was pretty much like slow death through 2 hours.. had my niece and nephew in the car who insisted on playing "peek-a-boo" for like 30 minutes and then my niece decided that it would be hilarious to keep asking "are we there yet? ", "now?", "how about now?" for the next 30 minutes.
Then i came up with the genius plan of lets pretend to sleep and for the next 1 hr there was pure silence , plus the call from a very agitated grandma lady who was yelling at my cousin on the phone because we were late.
ate food, mingled with the elders of the family , got blessed for a good 2010 and then watched Home Alone.
drove back and went to sleep on the ride home while listening to kal ho na ho :)
dad walked in the snow storm to the dvd store and got me my pirated version of '3 idiots' :) watched the movie and laughed and cried it was a pretty good movie.
that my friends was my first sunday of 2010 :D
back to University tomorrow.. not too excited about that!
but still ALL IZZ WELL.

1 comment: