2009 overall was ?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time to get Serious


So, now that I have started term 5 of university, technically its 3rd year for me in my undergrad program. A quick look over my transcript sent me into serious rethinking of my previous priorities. They were kinda messed up FB, Tv, part-time job, family , friends and then if there was time left over Studies. G-d has been good, he/she has seriously done loads of chamatkaars for me, but after a point i think he/she will get tired of helping me out too. So i have decided to get serious change my priorities and roll up the sleeves, put on the glasses and get down to business. ironically business is my program :) This rethinking of priorities in part has resulted in the failure of my plan of daily updates of my blog..
so from now on, this will be updated only when i need a break from other priorities. BTW i only have 2 followers, so i dont think anyone really cares :D at times i think i'm talking to myself, which does not make me feel stupid at all , cuz i talk to myself aLL the time :)
my funda in life - its better to have imaginary friends than to have a bunch of fake friends. Imaginary friends will not give you dhoka and will be in ur life jab bhi mile unhay mauka :) {that also explains my introverness, caution in making friends and appearing to others as if i am snooty}
ALRight i will go back to studying my MANAGEMENT COST ACCOUNTING
p.s. wen u need an accountant in the future HIRE ME :)

1 comment:

  1. :P
    Explains why i don't see you online these days!
    good for you gal..study well!
    P.S: Never knew you had glasses :o

    ReplyDelete