2009 overall was ?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where the hell is my Raj?


SO, it's been a while since this blog has been updated :) what can I say? I'm becoming a nerd :D maybe that or I am just plain LAZY. I think it't the latter one.
Anyways... It was a sunday afternoon and the multicultural channel was playing a hindi movie :) guess which one? DDLJ ... yea i know!!! DILWALE freaking Dulhaniye Le Jayenge ... AWESOMENESS. I made my mom sit and watch the movie with me, even though I only caught like the last 20 minutes or so of the movie. I fell in love with Sharukh all over again :) just in that movie though. I mean the whole dialouge with Kajols dad about doing the right thing and not stealing his bride! damn thats like AHdorable! I mean soo much faith in your love? thats hardly realistic in aaj kal ki duniya
aise bade bade desho mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai senorita
best line ever! the guy who uses this line on me will be my raj except if hes a gora and doesnt know hindi he can say "in big big countries like this, small small things like these keep happening" :D
I want my RAJ! now! gosh I've waited long enough! well sooo i posted that as my fb status and my friend said that my Raj is on ViaRail, that is like the expensive train network in Canada, the level of desperation in me is such that might actually consider taking a train ticket on the ViaRail in search of my Raj hahaha :D

I found this realli amazing quote abt princes and ugly frogs and girls who've been single for too long
"It is better for girl to sleep a hundred years and be kissed and awakened by the right prince than to stay awake and be kissed a hundred times by the wrong frog."

ok thats it for todays pointless update :)
btw i also had a phone interview today for a camp in LA . it sounds fantastic - jewish experience and all that :) and LA i mean LOS ANGELES? yea pretty cool
ok im outt :)
take care

No comments:

Post a Comment