2009 overall was ?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan 2nd/ 09


mission: updating my blog daily- successful so far!
So today was the 01/02/2010 which can be reversed right to left to give you 01/02/2010 ... which is the exact same thing! pretty exciting isn't it?
besides that there was nothing much in my day that i could classify as exciting.
Went for dinner at my family friends house, had some butter chicken and FALOODA after it was YUMMY. Watched a movie there called 'Police Academy' it was extremely hilarious, except for the few adult-ish scenes in the movie , where the little kids were asked to look away and close their ears, and these little kids included me. Why? you ask... well i've decided to try and abstain from perverse images, thoughts and jokes... lets see how long that lasts :) lol
There was a sad part to my day too, the part where I had to say goodbye to my cousins who are leaving tomorrow morning for Seattle and I'm not going to see them until August well i guess thats life
"a series of meetings and partings.. its better to have met and parted, than to never have met at all."
Thinking back on my 19 yrs and a few months of life, I realize that I am truly lucky to have met everyone in my life who have made it so special and sometimes painful. Thanks for being in my life :) (this is one of those awww moments that are very rare in my life)

1 comment:

  1. LOL..that thing wont last too long :P

    and if you found the date thing intrseting, try looking up for ambigrams..supremely awesome..try drawing them too..really good fun..and sometime the results are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete